Systems Operations on AWS is designed to teach those in a Systems Administrator or Developer Operations (DevOps) role how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform with hands-on exposure.
The course covers the specific AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment, as well as common techniques used throughout the industry for configuring and deploying systems.
Learn how to deploy and manage full production operations on AWS. Learn how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS platform using AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment. Monitor the different AWS services including EC2, EBS, RDS, and ELB.
• The AWS SysOps Associate certification training program is designed for systems administrators who have at least one year experience in managing or building applications in the cloud.
• Software developers, especially those in a Developer Operations (DevOps) role.
Module 1: Cloud Watch Monitoring
- Understanding Cloud Watch and its elements
- Knowing default and detailed monitoring
- Browsing through default Metrics
- Understanding importance of creating and using custom metrics
- Filtering Data based on metrics or dimension
- Measuring AWS services health
- AWS services Availability, Outage , Downtime
Module 2: AWS Billing
- Understating AWS pricing model
- Checking billing based on services
- Billing based on services and users
- Linked account bills
- Linked OU
- Monitoring billing usage (Daily and monthly)
- Forecasting the billing
Module 3: High Availability
- Understanding Scale Up and Scale Out
- HA best Practices for EC2
- Autoscaling Configuration Trouble Shooting
- RDS and Multi-AZ Failover
- Setting up RDS Read Replicas
- Sprint Retrospective
Module 4: Data Management
- Disaster Recovery Best Practices
- Backup and Recovery of the Data
- Snapshot and Recovery of the servers
- Log file management
Module 5: Server Patching
- AWS Systems Manager
Module 6: Advanced IAM
- Multifactor Authentication Configuration
- Security Token Service
- Federated Users Configuration
- AWS KMS
Module 7: Advanced Networking
- Configuring Access Control List
- Configuring AWS Direct Connect
Module 8: VPC Flow Logs
- VPC End Points Configuration
- VPC Clean Up Procedures
Module 9: AWS Automation
- AWS Cloud Formation
- AWS Lambda Services
- AWS Elastic Beanstack
Module 10: AWS Migration Services
- Database Migration Services
- AWS SMS
- AWS Schema Converter
Module 11: Advanced Security and Compliance
- AWS WAF and Shield
- AWS Config
Classroom Training Weekend batch
24 hours Live Training (Hours each day spread over weekends)
Practical and certification oriented training.
Practical and Certification Oriented training
Pre-Assessment Text, Quizzes, assignments & projects, Mock Test, Practice test,
If you are not able to understand any of the topics or if you miss any of the class you are most welcome for the next batch
We cover Real time scenarios in training
Batch Size will be 12 Candidates so that the trainer can interact with each and every candidate and ensure that the modules have been properly conveyed.
Accredited, Highly Experienced and Certified Instructors.
Who should attend?
- This course is a must for anyone who is in the SysOps team. AWS Essentials or SA course or equivalent knowledge on AWS services is mandatory pre-requisite for this course
Who are the instructors?
- We believe in quality & follow a rigorous process in selecting our trainers. All our trainers are industry experts/ professionals with an experience in delivering trainings.
Whom do I contact, if I have further clarifications?
- You can call us on +91-9108460933/ +91-8951896669 or drop a mail to email@example.com
What if I have queries after I complete this course?
- Your access to the Support Team is for lifetime and will be available 24/7. The team will help you in resolving queries, during and after the course.
Do I get certification?
- You will receive training completion certificate from IT Skills Training Services
Please contact on 9108460933/8951896669 to know the details