All attendees who complete the training course and pass the Scrum Alliance CSM online exam will become Certified Scrum Masters (CSMs), and will be listed on the Scrum Alliance website's CSM registry. Certification is based on full attendance and active participation in the course, and successfully passing the exam. There is not an option to take the exam without first having completed the CSM course. There are no pre-requisites for attending (other than about 60 minutes of assigned reading prior to the class, which will be provided upon registration.) Attendees who are Project Management Institute PMP's are eligible for 15 Professional Development Units.
Our two-day Certified Scrum Master training course provides a complete and in-depth training in Scrum theory and practice, taught by a Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer.
After completing your CSM course, you will receive an email from Scrum Alliance that includes a link to create your login credentials.
You will use those credentials to gain access to the Online CSM Test. Once the test is complete, you will be asked to accept a license agreement. You will then receive the official designation of Certified Scrum Master® (CSM) from Scrum Alliance, along with a two-year membership with Scrum Alliance.
CSM Exam Pattern:
The scrum alliance Certified Scrum Master certification exam is an online test comprising of 35 multiple choice questions, for a duration of 60 minutes. To get a passing score, you must correctly answer 24 of the 35 questions.
CSM Exam Attempts:
The CSM Test fee is included in your course fee & Exam link is valid for 90 days. Participants will have 2 attempts to clear the exam. If you fail the test a second time, you will need to pay a $25 exam fee to Scrum Alliance before taking the exam a third time.
Objectives of the Certified Scrum Master Course
After completing the CSM Training Course in IT Skills Training Services, you will be able to:
* Describe the importance of Agile
* Explain the Scrum lifecycle
* Understanding of Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts to get a project off on the right foot
* Understand the Scrum and Agile methodologies
* Understand the Scrum terminologies and their applications
* Understanding of how to scale Scrum from small-sized to large, multi-continent projects
* Understand various roles involved in Scrum
* Describe distributed Scrum & the best practices in distributed Scrum
* Access to local user groups, online social networks, and additional resources that are only available to Scrum Alliance members.
Who can attend CSM Exam
* Project Managers
* Product Owners
* Product Managers
* Software Developers
* Software Testers
* Team Leads who are interested in learning more about Scrum & leading Agile projects
* 2 Days Classroom Training
Money back Guarantee
* Practical Knowledge with Role plays, Games, Case studies & Simulations
* Training by experienced Scrum Alliance Certified Instructors (CSTs)
* Scrum Alliance exam fee included
* 16 PDUs and SEUs
* 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance • Scrum Alliance exam fee included
- If you don't like the training, inform us after 1st session. 100% money will be refunded with no questions asked
- 10% discount for 3 or more registration