What is Cloud Computing Foundation Certification Course?
Cloud computing is about providing IT related services through the internet. Cloud computing allows flexible IT solutions to support the business, based on clear service arrangements. The Cloud computing Foundation certificate requires an overview of the field and its relationship with other areas of information management. Such an overview is based on knowledge of the fundamental concepts of Cloud computing and understanding of deployment, architecture and design of the Cloud computing Platform.
At the fundamental level, it is about sharing resources effectively. All the systems & applications running all the time with highly paid staff to manage them costs lot of money and most of the time, we’re only using 20-30% of the capacity if it was dedicated to us.
Economics of the Cloud
* The larger the data Centre the cheaper is the total cost of ownership due to economies of scale & automation. This involves huge investments and can be done only for large scale of volumes
* Microsoft offers real world experience with massive scales deployment that are unmatched. They have built app and services such as outlook, office 365, Xbox live, Bing, MSN on cloud technology
* All of these technologies has been used to build Microsoft Azure. It provides broad stack of services, which run in their data centers globally.
* There are 3 categories of services
* Infrastructure Services, which are low level building blocks
* Data Services that provide storage and data management capabilities to apps &
* App Services that provide different capabilities.
In a physical sense, Widows Azure is a Data Centre build across the globe, with 4 Data Centres in America, 2 in Europe and 2 in Asia. Each Data Centre is 8-10 times the size of a Football ground and their power utilization efficiency is twice that of large enterprise Data Centre. They are supported by global support team with local account teams spread across the region, so there’s always support at hand whenever there’s an issue.
* The Benefits if using Microsoft Azure:
* Time to Market:
* Immediate resources: Instead of waiting weeks/months for your IT Team to provide resources you can go to market immediately using Azure services
* Fast Deployment: You can develop and deploy within minutes
* Agility and innovation:
* Speed and agility in providing resources also mean you can reiterate quickly to improve on your apps.
Open & Flexible:
Windows azure provides all the services to run a variety of workloads in the cloud, at the same time it provides other open technologies. You can also partly use Azure in combination with other platforms.
Cloud Computing Foundation course is designed for anyone in an organisation who is researching, planning or supporting an implementation of Cloud computing. It is particularly suited for IT Managers who are responsible for the delivery of Cloud services and IT Directors who need to understand and evaluate the business case and performance of Cloud resources.
Cloud Computing Foundation is intended for everyone playing a role or having an interest in the use and management of internet based IT services. This includes staff from internal and external service providers, their customers, and their managers.
Objectives of the Cloud Computing Foundation Certification Course
* Principles of Cloud computing* Implementing and managing cloud* Using the Cloud* Security and compliance* Evaluation of Cloud computing
After completion of the Cloud Computing Foundation course from IT Skills Training Services you will be able to understand:
Who should go for Cloud Computing Foundation Certification Course?
* Management Positions (Commercial, IT, Procurement, Finance, etc.).* IT Professionals (Administrators, Service Managers).* Staff of Service Providers.
Cloud Computing Foundation is for everyone playing a role or having an interest in the use and management of internet based services. Specific roles that would benefit are:
What are the Prerequisites for learning Cloud Computing Foundation Course?
You can start learning cloud computing from scratch even if you have very basic skills on information technology.